Journey Through the Parables with us! The lessons open with an Introduction, which we invite you to read before you get started. There, you’ll find information on the Journey Through the Parables: Expedition Log Book. Every lesson will include a special page for this book, so that by the end of the year, your kids will have a whole book of Parables to keep.
Click Below to access the lessons.
- 1: The Parable of The Sower
- 2: The Parable of the Wheat and the Tares
- 3: The Parable of the Mustard Seed
- 4: The Parable of the Leaven
- 5: The Parables of the Hidden Treasure, the Pearl and the Dragnet
- 6: The Parable of the Unmerciful Servant
- 7: The Parable of the Laborers and the Vineyard
- 8: The Wedding Feast
- 9: The Parable of the Ten Virgins
- 10: The Parable of the Talents
- 11: Thanksgiving Episode
- 12: The Wicked Husbandmen
- 13: The Lost Sheep and the Lost Coin
- 14: The Nativity of our Lord
- 15: The Tenacious Widow
- 16: The Unjust Steward
- 17: The Tower Builder and the King who Would Go to War
- 18: The Rich Man and Lazarus
- 19: The Rich Fool
- 20: Zacchaeus
- 21: The Publican and the Pharisee
- 22: The Prodigal Son
- 23: The Sheep and the Goats
- 24: Great Lent
- 25: Servants Waiting for their Lord
- 26: The Good Samaritan
- 27: The Two Sons
- 28: The Great Supper
- 29: The Harrowing of Hades
- 30: The Good Shepherd
- 31: Two Debtors
- 32: Journey’s End
- 33: Grand Finale — Game Day!
The lessons include:
- a short read-aloud lesson
- a podcast recording of Elissa & Kristina teaching the lesson (for those families who like to learn in the car!)
- discussion questions
- printable worksheets and puzzles
It’s everything you need for Sunday school class, or for a weekly family lesson!
We are following this school year calendar for 2020-2021:
We’ve also launched a Facebook group where parents and teachers can gather to ask questions, discuss challenges, and crowdsource ideas and inspiration!
You’ll find our Virtual Sunday School lessons from Spring of 2020 in our archives.